EXANTE SOUPS!!!!!

Shimmystar

Ok so i knew they weren't going to taste like Heinz but I had my first encounter with the tomato and basil soup last night...and it won!!
yuk...forced several mouthfuls but could do it!!!
I'm now scared all the soups will taste the same and that impacts on which box i get and the cost......
Any ideas???!

Thanks

Its all down to personal taste really Shimmy. I personally love the tomato closely followed by the thai chicken. The mushroom is quite popular with a lot of people.

I think youve probably got the worst over with first. Tomato is the flavour most people dislike most (all up to your own tastes tho at end of day). Hopefully get on better with the others xx

Its definitely a personal choice thing, what one person loves another will hate. Dont let it put you off though.

The Tomato and Basil Soup with some curry powder is ok and for some reason tastes much better in a bowl!! The vegetable soup is also quite nice!! Tasha x

Thanks peeps!!!
just mid Thai Chicken.....bit better but i've never known a bowl of food last so long!!! xxx

That can only be a good thing Shimmy. The longer it takes the easier it is to convince yourself youve actually had something substantial.

That's true... My hubby was laughing and said it's obviously working as it's the first time he's ever seen me leave food!!! Xx

Agree with Babystar. The tomato is my least favourite, I love the mushroom and vegetable ones :)

I always have them in a cup as I make such a mess with a spoon because I make them quite runny so they go further! :eek:

hahahah...well its those two flavours that i left until last so will see how it goes...i'm going for the mushroom a la *shanny* tonight!!!

its really weird because with actual food i'm more of a savoury girl xxx

Back