Exante to Atkins

Hello!
I'm no expert in either of these diets but I started exante to kick start my diet which was fabulous although hard work. Lost 12 pounds in two weeks and that was enough for me! Living off shakes is not easy but I really admire those who do it for months and months because I couldn't. I moved to Working Solutions where you have shakes and one meal a day and didn't lose but maintained. Cut that down to meals then switched to Atkins.
So far haven't lost but pretty happy that haven't put on after eating loads of fat and protein but I need to start losing as off on holiday in 7 weeks. Watch this space!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello and welcome:)
Good luck and enjoy the food!

Still no weight loss! So I've spat my dummy out after six weeks dieting a tricky week at work and no carbs and ate not one but two treats. Cheesecake and chocolate. It feels so good!
It will however be a different story when I'm killing myself at daybreak and I'll probably put a stone on overnight! Jeez x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It happens hun as you will see when you read our threads :)

Just get back on the wagon and drink lots of water :)

ah yes it happens, welcome and good luck

Hello! I'm off to Exante to finish my packs for 10 days then i'll be back. I'm not losing anything on this and i'm panicking aboutmy holiday drawing nearer! Atkins is fab but i dont have time to gamble so i'll be back next weekend. I'll be keeping my eye on you!!

Back