exante total, finally a diet that works

foodeater

Hi im Maria, thought i was a total hopeless at diets but finally ive found one that is working. Having read lots of other posts i aint losing as good as everyone but ive lost one stone in 5 weeks.
I havnt lost anything this week ive froze, not sure why and am bit gutted, but must stick with it.
Been fat and trying to lose weight for 20 years, have finally decided am unhappy dieting but 6 maybe 7 months of punishment is lot better then 20 years of un happiness, wish me luck :)

hi, Maria. You'll see on the vlcds people often have a stall a month or so in or every so often. See Darcy's 2012 results below her signature for an example.

I have one suggestion for you - don't see this time as unhappiness. Just see it as a way of living to shift the fat that you, and I, and many others have had for decades. You've done great loosing your first stone, and will continue to succeed by staying on track. Check everything is in line with your plan. Some people find regular spacing of their sachets works better than eating sporadically. Others find increasing sensibly your water intake if at the lower end.

Stick with us and keep posting,

Ali

a stone in 5 weeks? that is good! we're all different but if you think that would have taken 7 weeks counting calories you're already ahead! and its a stone thats gone! you go pick up 6kg of sugar and think you're no longer carrying that!
Get a goal up on here! get a Ticker! it will give you motivation and it helps show others that it does work!

Don't worry about the freeze, it happens you look at people signitures on here and theres a few STS (stayed the same), but it passes!

Good luck and get some stats up lass!

Don't be gutted foodeater, if you've not lost anything on your weigh in then you defi have lost inches. I was fuming last week (first week) that i didnt lose much weight but i now realise I had lost an inch! I'm back on Exante today after being off a few days due to ill health but i tell you i am now more determined than ever! You are LOSING weight even if it hasn't shown it on the scale.... :)

good for u

Hi im Maria, thought i was a total hopeless at diets but finally ive found one that is working. Having read lots of other posts i aint losing as good as everyone but ive lost one stone in 5 weeks.
I havnt lost anything this week ive froze, not sure why and am bit gutted, but must stick with it.
Been fat and trying to lose weight for 20 years, have finally decided am unhappy dieting but 6 maybe 7 months of punishment is lot better then 20 years of un happiness, wish me luck :)

well done for sticking to it....
i am in the same boat, and this is the end of my 2nd week and haven't lost anything, but, I did lose 13 pounds the first week, so I am keeping on track xx

Back