Exante Total Solution - Need to stay focused

princessj

I started the Exante Total Solution on Friday 30th March - having ordered a four week supply. I really am struggling to stay on track - I am feeling so very hungry - and am craving sausage rolls and cheese sandwiches. I am not weighing myself - I am around 11st 11 and am only 5'4" and have gone from a size 10 two years ago, to a size 14 now. I am going to gauge my success by being able to get into my clothes again. I like the soups, and pep them up with dried herbs and ground pepper - the shakes are ok - but I really don't like the cereal bars - the aftertaste is not to my liking either. I am trying to drink 2-3 litres of water a day, but water is so boring - any tips on what to add to make it interesting? - I am up and down to the loo countless times throughout the day - and through the night too...any help would be very much appreciated - I dont mind the diet - I can even resist the temptation of my favourite snack (as I have done for my fourth day now) - but it is the hunger I cannot seem to cope with:mad:

Aw that sucks. I'm only Day one and so far so good.I'm guessing it's because you're maybe just detoxing from the carbs, or maybe you're not in Ketosis yet. (Someone more in the know will put me right) I've done plenty of diets in the past but not this one.You probably should have weighed yourself because then you would have an accurate way to track your loss. Sometimes we see it in our clothes but other times we see it on the scales (and vice Versa). Maybe from week 2 you should start weighing, i've seen what a buzz it gives people when they don't 'feel' they've lost but then they see it on the scales. It can spur you on to keep going.:bighug:Hang in there lovely xxxxxx

Hang on in there. The first few days are tough, no doubt of that. Then it really does get so much easier. :)

It doesn't sound like you have too much weight to lose - so just think of this as short term pain for long term gain! :D

Back