exante total solutions

helen ruby

hi i am new to the diet have been on it for a week monday i have got 8 stone to shift i am getting hungry sometimes does anyone have any tips!;)

Wow a week thats great. Today osday 1 for me. Longest ive gone is 3 days. I dnt really have any tips when i feel hungry i get a cup of tea of can of coke zero which makes me feel better

i think its pretty much anything that has not got citric acid in from what i was readin on a post on here

I hate hate hate water, i dont drink tea or coffe, iv only ever drank diluted juice etc i will be getting some of the red apple water from iceland and also the blackberry andapple sparking water from sainsburys x

I used to be addicted to Diet Coke- about 4 litres a day and I never thought I would be able to give it up but I did.

The drinks mixes you can buy are quite nice. The only one in stock was the peach one. It is nice with sparkling water- drinking some just now.

What I would say is that although water might not taste nice to some people- it is important to stay hydrated doing this and I was led to believe that if you are drinking tea, coffee and coke zero- they should not count towards your water intake. Sparkling water is really nice- you get the fizzyness and it tastes clean! Does that make sense? Lol! Doesn't leave a coating on your teeth I suppose!

I have a can of coke zero on a sat night as a treat- just don't want to go OTT with it!

Jem xxxx

well done with your weight loss i am going on holiday in june when you go on holiday do you come off the diet for that week ;)

i weighted in on monday and have lost 10lbs in a week:Dhas anyone tried the soups and porriage any views on these would be good before i buy any

Im interested to knw that as well as im a bit fed up of just shakes and didnt know weather to buy the porridge or the soups

I ordered the bumper pack too.

Had the Tomato and Basil Soup and the Thai Chicken Soup. Both were lovely- although I think the chicken one would be better if I strained off the lumpy bits or used a blender!

I am saving the porridge for the weekends- got 5 free too!

You can have as much sparkling water as you want. I drink around 4 litres of water a day. I do not count Coke Zero, coffee or tea as my 4 litres because these fluids usually dehydrate the body so shouldn't count as your water intake.

I got two of the drinks mixes and they are really good. At least I know I def won't be out of ketosis.

Hope that helped!

Jem x

I tend to stick to just water, to be honest. I have 2.5 litres of water each day, not including the water used in my shakes, and a small can of coke zero as my 3pm pick-me-up treat at work.

For the first week that tends to be enough for me, but as the weeks progress, and I start to feel the cold a bit more, I have a reduced salt bullion before bed to warm me up a bit :)

I try to have 4 litres of water a day and then tend to have 3 black teas and a coke zero in the evening. IT's really just to keep me filled up and keep my mind off of food.

Regarding the porridge, I tried it for the first time last night and was pleasantly surprised, it was quite sweet and really filled me up

Oh- the porridge is amazing! Just thought I would let you all know! :D xxxx

I had the porridge this morning too and it was really good! And i don't even like porridge all that much x

thank you this has helped for when i order the next bumper pack.
I ordered the bumper pack too.

Had the Tomato and Basil Soup and the Thai Chicken Soup. Both were lovely- although I think the chicken one would be better if I strained off the lumpy bits or used a blender!

I am saving the porridge for the weekends- got 5 free too!

You can have as much sparkling water as you want. I drink around 4 litres of water a day. I do not count Coke Zero, coffee or tea as my 4 litres because these fluids usually dehydrate the body so shouldn't count as your water intake.

I got two of the drinks mixes and they are really good. At least I know I def won't be out of ketosis.

Hope that helped!

Jem x

Back