Exante TS back to the start

well done on the 4lb!! :D

well done on the 4lb!! :D

Thank you :D

Im getting a little excited now thinking that maybe i can do this up till Christmas it's not that long away but in terms of weight loss could be 4 stone which is a huge amount for meor any of us, wont get me near goal weight but it'l sure help me on my way!

i know exactly what you mean. its a fab thought, i'm hoping to shift 4/possibly 5 before xmas as i have so much to lose, and to think i could do this til xmas, then have a break (i'm going to prague for xmas :)) then come back and do the same amount of ts again, and by the time easter hits, i should be at target!! i'm almost scared, i've not been below 13/14st since i was at school!!

i know exactly what you mean. its a fab thought, i'm hoping to shift 4/possibly 5 before xmas as i have so much to lose, and to think i could do this til xmas, then have a break (i'm going to prague for xmas :)) then come back and do the same amount of ts again, and by the time easter hits, i should be at target!! i'm almost scared, i've not been below 13/14st since i was at school!!

Ohh Prague lucky you, is it for a special occasion?

Im getting a little excited now thinking that maybe i can do this up till Christmas

Well famous last words the day after i wrote that i leaped off the wagon! Back on it today though 100% no excuses!!

well i didnt manage to get started the other day.

Today though i am more focused and determined than i have been in a long time. I have to do this. I always find the first few days/couple of weeks really easy then the mood swings and all the crap feelings set in and i end up eating! This pattern has to stop as of NOW. Why the hell do i do it :mad::mad: Such a bl&&dy unhealthy relationship with food i have
:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Back