Exante - TS Newbie

libra2012

Hi all!

So iv just received my bumper pack & im really looking forward to getting started tomorrow!

I have never been good at sticking to anything, so i am really hoping this determination sticks with me :)

I want to loose 3stone on this diet then i will be happy!!

Hello :) good luck. I'm on day 6 of TS. Found the first few days a bit weird, cold, headaches and hunger and now I just feel great! I'm sure you'll fall into it nicely xx

Hii good luck to you! I am on my first day and I also want to loose 3 stone on exante...possibly 4 if I have the funds and can do it for that long! this warm weather is making me a bit more motivated as I immediately panicked when I thought of the shorts and skirts and dresses I always want to wear but never can in the summer! I will NOT be wearing leggings again in the heat!!! Good luck x

Good luck! Anyone can do this with determination so you'll be fine xx

Hey Libra, my pack arrived today too so we'll both be starting our Exante journeys in the morning. Here's keeping everything crossed for us. Lisa xx

Good luck hun :) xx

Good luck to all the newbies. Try to drink lots of water as it will make the 1st few days a little easier. You all sound very positive so I'm sure you will be successful.

Good luck Lybra and Lisa-Ann......I think most of us will agree that although this is the strictest form of dieting if you can get through the first few days it is the easiest to stick to as there is NO food and you see big results fast.... just drink lots and lots of water and caffeine free drinks to keep you hydrated and you'll be fine

Hello I am a new starter as well this week should be a good one for all of us can't wait till weigh in day! Good luck

Hi all! Thank u so much for all ur supportive msgs!! & Lisa it's great to know I have started same day as you!

So today I plan to drink lots and lots of water!! I just can't wait to be in ketosis!!

Good luck to every one :)

Back