Exante v Lipotrim

misskyneston

Hi.

In the past I have done Lipotrim and lost about 2 stones. I am now looking to restart to lose the last few stones.

I have been looking at Exante!

anyone know which is best/most effective?

hi there, i've just finished a week on lp and now switched to exante. lp was great and lost 10lbs in a week but taste was really disgusting apart from the strawberry shakes. exante is much cheaper and lots of variety to.
good luck

Weight loss wise they're both just the same

hi i started on lipotrim in august and then after 5 weeks swapped to exante and loved it i prefer the flavours and weight loss is the same.

So far, the exante flavours/ textures have been really great. Soup was creamy, colour was a bit pale for a tomato soup, strawberry shake quite subtle, but overall, from limited experience, very nice. Actually look forward to having them (although prob cos I'm quite hungry as well!!)

For me Exante wins all the time. The taste, variety, price and convenience doesnt compare to LT. I like the discrete packaging unlike going to the pharmacy and getting the big bag lol.

..........I too have done both. There is no difference in the weight losses but in flavour there is a 100% difference in Exante's favour. Go for it you will love it. Good luck xx:D

I done lipotrim for 16 weeks and I've started exante on Monday. I think with lipotrim ur having 447 calories a day but with exante ur having 600 but that's not a great difference.
Exante shakes are much nicer and so far are making me feel fuller than lipotrim shakes, maybe coz there thicker!

Clair xx

I think I'm sold on coming over to Exante too....doin LT cos wanted the supervision of a healthcare pro but they're useless and I'm paying them over the odds for it! I pay £36pw so if E is also cheaper then reckon I'm a convert!x

I have tried LT and failed miserably... Am ordering Exante next week and will stick to this ..hopefully the flavours are more yummy! (O: x

Hi Lenni, go to Exante website to order and get info....think monthly bumper packs equate to about £26pw but a wks supply is £37 which is about same as LT for me but £11 less for hubby as he's charged £48pw!x

Thanks hjc. I wouldn't get the variety pack as there are things in it I no I wouldn't like. So I choose 21 items, 3 for each day and it came to £50. That's EUR60 and I'm paying EUR65 for LT. Wonder am I doin something wrong and that's y it's costing so much?

Thanks babs. I'm worried bout gettin the bumper pack incase I don't like some of it. Hate tomato soup. But there is a huge save money wise

Hi I was worried about ordering the bumper pack too because of the tomato soup as I really dont like it. DONT WORRY, it is not very tomatoey!

Lenni said:
Thanks hjc. I wouldn't get the variety pack as there are things in it I no I wouldn't like. So I choose 21 items, 3 for each day and it came to £50. That's EUR60 and I'm paying EUR65 for LT. Wonder am I doin something wrong and that's y it's costing so much?

I'd try the bumper pack it's so much cheaper. I was sure I'd hate things in it but didn't. Also if there's maybe one thing you hate its a lot cheaper just not using them and maybe having the pack last a few days less.

Back