Exante & Valentines day!

*lil*

Gold Member
Table for 2, candles, music &...... An Exante shake!! Somehow I don't think this going to cut it!! Lol

Any ideas? Any plans?

I've been thinking about this also, and i know people will say stick to it as you have your whole life for valentines treats, which is true, but i am thinking of going out and eating, but try and make sensible choices. Maybe even just to a harvester and have simply chicken with the salad cart would do me, i am not going to feel guilty as its my choice to eat and its my choice to get back on the diet afterwards x Enjoy x

k8te said:
I've been thinking about this also, and i know people will say stick to it as you have your whole life for valentines treats, which is true, but i am thinking of going out and eating, but try and make sensible choices. Maybe even just to a harvester and have simply chicken with the salad cart would do me, i am not going to feel guilty as its my choice to eat and its my choice to get back on the diet afterwards x Enjoy x

Yes I'm thinking the same! However hubbie is the most Un romantic man in the world lol so he will probably want to stick to plan!!

There are lots of places where you can go out and stick to low carb, meat & salad or veg, e.g. the Harvester option. The following days will be easier and you'll be able to continue losing the weight if you can stick to the low carb, otherwise you'll have to get back into ketosis. But the choice is yours, it's up to you :)

At the end of last year I did a cruise and then Christmas / New Year, and just stuck with low carb, and it worked really well, I lost weight even while on holiday and over Christmas.
Anyway, hope you enjoy it, whatever you decide to do :)

We're going to have a night in, but I'll have AAM, so quorn steak and roasted veggies for me and steak, chips and roasted veggies for hubby! :D

We are having a belated Valentines day on 19th as we are seeing Russell Howard at the O2 so going to nandos where I can have a chicken salad n hubbie can have what he wants xxx

Discussed it with hubbie, as suspected he does not want to prolong the agony of dieting lol and wants to have shakes !

I think we may go to the cinema or bowling. Oooh or ice skating at Doncaster dome! Now that's a plan!!

I think I am going to be diving off the exante wagon that evening I am afraid. I made this decision before I started the diet and it is my only planned day off. Will try and stay semi- sensible and try and make it up the week after.

Back