exante v's LT

slimmer2moro

Hello my lovelies...
i see many are on exante and i've checked out the site to see they have 55% off a months supply at the mo which sounds appealing!! I only really like strawberry and chocolate shakes and i'm wondering if anyone can tell me if they taste similar?? The special offer only includes three different flavoured shakes which can't be subsitutied for anything else!
Many thanks xx :flirt2:

IMHO the strawberry is pretty much identical to LT. The chocolate however I loved on LT and am really not fond of on Exante. Not sweet enough for me :p The other flavour is banana though and I'm not a fan of banana flavour but it's lush :)

The deal they have on right now is fab which is why I bought 3x on New Years Day and bought the other more mixed pack today! Don't need to buy food for four months!! :D :D

They also have vanilla!!!

I do like the shakes but they are blander than LT xx

No vanilla in the bumper packs cos they're out of stock apparently. Good for me though as vanilla LT makes me yack! :D

Oh really?? I got vanilla in mine!!

I love the vanilla!!! Yum :)

And yeah your right about the chocolate.. it was one of my favourites on LT and its definatley my least favourite on exante!

mmmm but they dont deliver to Ireland... once my credit card is in limit will try and get a delivery to my mums!

IMHO the strawberry is pretty much identical to LT. The chocolate however I loved on LT and am really not fond of on Exante. Not sweet enough for me :p The other flavour is banana though and I'm not a fan of banana flavour but it's lush :)

The deal they have on right now is fab which is why I bought 3x on New Years Day and bought the other more mixed pack today! Don't need to buy food for four months!! :D :D

I found that too, I was so upset when I had a chocolate shake yesterday, it tasted like hot chocolate powder bleurgh The Choc chip orange bars are heavenly though mmmmmm

Lol Dunno about you but I was avoiding them like the plague until I realised if I carried on doing that I'd end up with only chocolate for weeks at the end! Eek!

I tried exante a while back. They didnt have the offer on at the time so i picked chocolate shakes the thai soup, mushroom soup and tomato soup.

The chocolate shakes taste very weird and not what i was expecting, nothing like the LT one.

Didnt think to try the others :(

But the soups were yummy...

thankyou girls, your posts are very helpful, i'll give it some more serious thought! xx

Back