exante

clairy

have decided on exante for my diet gonna order and start next week...wish me luck

Welcome to exante, I'm in week two so relatively new too! Try to prepare for your start by having really low carbs as it makes the first few days easier. Good luck and I look forward to hearing about your progress xx

Hello! I'm due to start exante on Tuesday....assuming it arrives Monday!!! If it gives the same results as Cambridge diet, I'll be very happy!

Alan

Hello and Good Luck!
I'm starting exante today - just had first shake and it's lovely.... looking forward to my first weigh in! xx

I would love to give something like this a go as a diet kickstart, but living with a partner who sees very low calorie diets as really unhealthy, damaging, faddy and a waste of money makes it near impossible :( Good luck!

daisiemill youd be best posting in the Exante forum :)

Hi guys!
I'm currently at the end of day 5 of exante and I'm feeling brill! The first 2 days were hardest as obviously ur body is adapting to the VLCD and getting out of the habits u have in everyday life! It sucks but I know it's all gunna be well worth it!
Good luck everyone!!

Back