Excel Slimming World Record

Thanks very much for this - I work in excel most of the time and it seemed too much like actual work to create something myself so I'm glad you did! Don't feel bad, it's a great tool you've done purely out of the goodness of your heart x

I just want to thank Squiddie for the wonderful and very useful spreadsheet. It is so great, I am in awe of your skills, never having managed to grasp excel myself, this is just the job. Thanks again!

This is a great spreadsheet and will be very useful. It must have taken you a while to do it so thank you for sharing it with us, it's fab! X

This is fabulous - thanks for all the effort in creating this - I now can keep a track and reference it when I need. Wonderful xxxxxx

This is amazing! Thanks so much! I was doing my own Excel tracker but yours is a million times better - am totally loving it! :D xx

why oh why didnt I download this when I first saw it
it was my first weigh in today (started last week) so thought I would download it and fill it in took ages to find :)
glad I did this is a wonderful tool

Hi All,

I just noticed a little problem with how the Dashboard page shows how much you have left to go to hit a target (Club10, Target 01 etc). To change it you will need to click the first cell in the column (for Club10 it's N2) the formula looks like this:
Code:
=IF(M2="","",IF(M2="Club10 Achieved!","Club10 Achieved!",CONCATENATE(ROUNDDOWN(M2/14,0)," st ",MOD(M2[B]-D2[/B],14)," lbs")))

You need to take out the -D2 and press enter, this should update the entire column. So it reads:
Code:
=IF(M2="","",IF(M2="Club10 Achieved!","Club10 Achieved!",CONCATENATE(ROUNDDOWN(M2/14,0)," st ",MOD(M2,14)," lbs")))

Do the same for the first cell of each column and it should be fixed. I'll do an update and release it as soon as I can.

Natt

P.S. Once I release the fix can admin make this thread sticky? Or I can create a new thread without all the edits and just have the latest version.

OMG this is amazing, thanks so so much for sharing it!

Another massive thank you! Just downloaded it.. off to check the fix now. :)

Really great tool.

Just found this and its amazing - really simple and I can now see that if I lose 2lbs a week I'll hit my target by Nov 4th 2014!!! :eek: *gulp*

Just found this and its amazing - really simple and I can now see that if I lose 2lbs a week I'll hit my target by Nov 4th 2014!!! :eek: *gulp*

Forget the journey ahead of you - take one day at a time and one week.. look how much you just lost in a week! Amazing. :) You'll get there sooner than you think! I should mention I'm 4st down from my heaviest weight.. still on the road and started SW to get me moving again as I've been strugglign alone.
You can do it! :)

Last edited:
Forget the journey ahead of you - take one day at a time and one week.. look how much you just lost in a week! Amazing. :) You'll get there sooner than you think! I should mention I'm 4st down from my heaviest weight.. still on the road and started SW to get me moving again as I've been strugglign alone.
You can do it! :)

Thanks hun you've done amazingly well! It's just a daunting road ahead and unfortunately one I've been on many times before but seem to have got turned around and ended up back at the start again! Lol But 2013 is a new year and I'm hoping to leave around 5 stone(or more! ) on the road to 2014!

Back