Excel Slimming World Record

Thank you so much for doing this. It's really amazing and I think it's going to help so many people.

Great job!

Thanks for sharing! Good luck on your journey!

Hello! I'm using your wonderful SW Record v3.0 but on the weight record page, I'm told it's protected when I try & add new lines or copy formula? Please can someone help :)

Hello! I'm using your wonderful SW Record v3.0 but on the weight record page, I'm told it's protected when I try & add new lines or copy formula? Please can someone help :)

Sorry about this. Your table should automatically update when you use the row below. However, you can go to the review tab and unlock the sheet and workbook :)

WOW - just seen this too and saved one for myself - fantastic!!

Squiddie was just searching for SW stuff wondering if you were still about ( i was on the boards back in 2009) and here is the best tool ever! You really inspired me to keep going back then and I am restarting this week so look forward to your great ideas and suggestions again!
Thanks!:D

Sorry about this. Your table should automatically update when you use the row below. However, you can go to the review tab and unlock the sheet and workbook :)

Thank you! So used to things being password protected at work, I didn't realise you could just click unlock - doh! Thanks for this - I always look forward to filling it in.

Have just noticed though it won't update my current weight & data on the dashboard? Sorry to be a pain :eek:

Last edited:
Thank you! So used to things being password protected at work, I didn't realise you could just click unlock - doh! Thanks for this - I always look forward to filling it in.

Have just noticed though it won't update my current weight & data on the dashboard? Sorry to be a pain :eek:

You need to make sure you are copying down the table, as described here (in the FAQs) :)

Thanks for putting the effort into creating this spreadsheet!!!!

I have just started up Slimming World again but I'm not going to a group so this will be great. I've be putting off doing the diet because I couldn't afford to go to group when I realised that actually I could just do the diet without going to group because I do know what to do so this is a perfect little tool to help me.

Thank you thank you thank you :)

Hi All,

After all the positive replies to my post the other week I officially started back on plan yesterday (Friday). I'm giving myself 20 syns to start with to get my way back into it. I will make an effort to post more as I'm much more useful at giving pep talks than receiving them!

Anyhoo I'm a little bit obsessed with starts and numbers and figures and what not so I've made a weight loss tracker with Excel. I thought I'd share it with you so you can use it for your own goals. At the moment it's just in it's BETA phase i.e. needing people to test it so please let me know if you find any bugs with it and I will try to fix it ASAP there are instructions included on the START HERE tab, however I've included more detailed instructions.

Features start details (date, weight height BMI), targets, timeline estimates, record, graph progress images.

I'd really appreciate your feedback and ideas.

Thanks All
Natt x

Edit: thanks to Chipmunk89 all problems *should* now be fixed in both records. Please accept my apologies for any hassle it has caused you. I am trying my best as a non-professional weight loss enthusiast.

View attachment 59245
View attachment 59246

PS. Please Note: It is in .xslx format: that is Microsoft Excel 2003 and beyond, I'm working on making it compaitable up to Excel 1997 - however there is free software available on the internet that reads .xslx format.

Quick Start Guide
Fill in your start date, weight and height in the GREEN cells
For each weigh in add your new weight under the last weigh-in
When you get to end of the table, just add your weight as normal and the table will expand
Full instructions included

UPDATE
Version 3 has just been released. Keep up-to-date on this thread.
View attachment 80854

WOW!!!!

That was amazing. Well done you for doing it and sharing with everyone!!!

such a fantastic tool I have told all my friends that do SW to get on here be motivated lol :)

Same on the other Excel thread:
Thanks for all your kind words and thank you for helping each other out when there have been issues. Sorry I keep giving dates for updates and then missing them, I was struck down my an illness a while back and unfortunately it's not the type of thing you recover from as such. So I've decided to just carry on working on the new version quietly when I can manage it, contacting those who kindly offered to help if and when I can, and then I'll just upload it here one day rather than keep making promises I don't know if I can keep. All that being said, you are all perfectly welcome to tinker around with it to suit your own needs, I just ask if you share it don't fib and say you made it from scratch! Thanks again.

Thanks for this brilliant spreadsheet Squiddie! Only problem I have it it is that it always opens as Read Only so I have to save a new version every time I update anything. It may be because the version of Excel on my pc is old (2007)?? I've gone into properties and the Read Only box isn't ticked, but then when I open the file up it pops as RO! Any help would be appreciated.

Back