• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Excellent gadget!!

NEW!!! APPLE AND PEAR CORER AND SEGMENTER , WEDGER!!! on eBay (end time 29-Nov-09 22:08:09 GMT)

I didn't get mine from ebay, but just wanted you to see what I'm on about.

This was my treat to myself yesterday. It cost a couple of quid, and I already ate all my apples! I'm going to try potato wedges in a minute!

My other half has asked me to get him one, and I can think of lots of people to buy one for christmas as a stocking filler. I might buy one for the raffle at class too.

Lol - very sad how excited I am by this little piece of metal and plastic!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
LOL yes my mum had one of these for years, and really is good, never thought of having it done with wedges and im sure i have one in red too tbh and im having wedges today lol

mine are in the oven now - did spicy ones and have every intention of dipping them in lovely cool cottage cheese dip and eating them all to myself as other half has gone back to bed.

What do you do with the middle bit as it wont be like a wedge?? do you just cut in half?? lol

I just chucked that bit away in my excitement. Should have kept it to go in some soup. Oh well.