Excellent

Vickstar

I have just registered and have to say what an excellent find this forum is. I have been on SW before and lost 1.5 stone but put it all back on when I stopped smoking last year. I have been trying to get back on the SW wagon since the start of the year but keep falling off :eek: I caught a glimse of myself in a full length mirror at the weekend and looked like I was wearing a fat suit!! I'm now back with a vengence armed with loads of ideas for meals, etc from this site. So thanks to those that share :grouphugg:

Fantastic! You sound so positive and driven :) Welcome and you are right, this is an excellent forum!!

K xx

good luck! there's loads of helpful advice on here. Just ask and someone will always help you out:)

Hi Vickstar

Welcome to Minimims- and welcome back to SW. Are you going to classes? Have you discovered Extra Easy yet?

Keep us up to date with your progress, and best of luck xxxxxx

Welcome to the forum, you are right it is a good find, everyone is supportive and friendly with a wealth of knowledge. Good luck with your weight loss journey :)

Hi Guys thanks for your messages, i'm not attending classes i'm doing it on my own. Not tried EE yet I think its going to confuse me so sticking to red, green and mix to max days.

Welcome aboard! And good luck!

Welcome!! Always nice to have new faces in this lovely crowd x

good luck , the support you will recieve on ere is second to none , and has keeped me focused , so get cracking , we can do this were all ere for each other xx

Back