excercise & lipotrim

lilywhite

hello guys , after a bit of advise really is anyone on here on lipotrim quite active in the gym? and if so have you had any problems like dizziness etc? any advise would be greatly appreciated , thanku

I get loads of dizzyness, till this week that is, but others get it on and off too, it is quite common.

as for the exercise, i would take it easy for the first couple of weeks, adn gradually increase it later. see how you feel and listen to your body. this is quite an upheaval for the body initially, so take care of yourself too.

xx

Hi. I've just started going back to the gym the last couple of weeks, and I haven't had any problems with dizzyness or anything, but I do find that the exercise tends to make me hungrier!

I've just started gyming again (mainly weights / swimming & low impact cardio) & felt fine (but achey) :)

Hi, ive just started LT (day 4) and started just walking on the treadmill at my fat burning zone speed. When is it reasonable to do more intense CV stuff?
cheers

Jack

I would suggest doing what exercise you can without overdoing it. You probably won't feel like doing much in the first week anyway and just build it up gradually. You are only taking in about 400 calories a day so don't worry if you do less than you did before.

I get dizzy all the time but then I have low bP and have always had dizzy spells. Try not to get up too quickly.

x

I think you need a couple of weeks without exercise when you first start LT to let your body adjust. Then go for it!

Back