excercise & lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lilywhite, 11 August 2008 Social URL.

1. lilywhite

lilywhite Member

hello guys , after a bit of advise really is anyone on here on lipotrim quite active in the gym? and if so have you had any problems like dizziness etc? any advise would be greatly appreciated , thanku

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    I get loads of dizzyness, till this week that is, but others get it on and off too, it is quite common.

as for the exercise, i would take it easy for the first couple of weeks, adn gradually increase it later. see how you feel and listen to your body. this is quite an upheaval for the body initially, so take care of yourself too.

xx

4. Dumpy2Petite

Dumpy2Petite Lovin' those ketones!!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi. I've just started going back to the gym the last couple of weeks, and I haven't had any problems with dizzyness or anything, but I do find that the exercise tends to make me hungrier!

5. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've just started gyming again (mainly weights / swimming & low impact cardio) & felt fine (but achey) :)

6. sailor_Jack

sailor_Jack Gonna be slim again

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi, ive just started LT (day 4) and started just walking on the treadmill at my fat burning zone speed. When is it reasonable to do more intense CV stuff?
    cheers

Jack

7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I would suggest doing what exercise you can without overdoing it. You probably won't feel like doing much in the first week anyway and just build it up gradually. You are only taking in about 400 calories a day so don't worry if you do less than you did before.

I get dizzy all the time but then I have low bP and have always had dizzy spells. Try not to get up too quickly.

x

8. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    I think you need a couple of weeks without exercise when you first start LT to let your body adjust. Then go for it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.