Excercise v No excercise...

I have recently purchased a treadmill which has been in the up right position in my lounge since early summer, i am from monday going to spend a at least 10 -20 mins walking each evening, not to support weight loss but just to get off my lazy A**e, and hopefully it will help the body to tone up from all this weight i'm gonna lose:D:D:D

So.... i emailed LT about the exercise v no exercise....

This is what i recieved back in case any of you are stil wondering....

Don’t worry – the exercise will not affect your actual fat loss (no more and no less) Sometimes exercise can induce dehydration and the body holds on to some fluid which adds some water weight, but you will lose the same amount of fat as usual.....

I feel so full of energy so I am swimming every week and walking the dog further. This is a huge increase in exercise for me when 6 weeks ago it took me all my time to get out of the armchair! Doesn't seem to have affected my weight loss.

fat-v-muscle.jpg

I was just about to post about excerise when i seen your post..

Last time i did lipotrim and lost 7st, i lost weight but not as fast as everyone else, I did excerise bout 5mile every other day, this time round im unable to excerise, due to ilness and back and leg problems... Wonder will i lose more faster now no able to excerise???

I was advised to take it easy for the first 2 weeks to let my body get used to the LT then I can start exercising, I'm only on day 3 so I'm going to enjoy the 2 week rest I think and then crack on with my 30 Day Shred DVD - Meant to be an absolutely amazing DVD...we shall see!!

Ive found that walking up the steep hill (which is only abut 20 meters) to work is killing my legs and my body seems to be working so much harder since ive started LT. i never really used to notice it so much but now my legs KILL after it! i think to myself "that must be me literally burning the fat away instead of the ridiculous amount of food and sugar ive just eaten for breakfast!"

Back