excercise??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by franbella21, 5 March 2010 Social URL.

1. franbella21

franbella21 minimims stalker

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    hey all :D i am on day 15 doing ss and im gagging to join the gym! is this advisable? im feeling fine if anything with more energy lol and i used to work out before and loved it! :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Don't do too much cardio, but resistance exercise is fine :)

4. ktcooney

ktcooney Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i go gym three times away and jog twice a week :) i split my shake or have half a bar before the gym and half after :) xxx

5. Piglet2Twiglet

Piglet2Twiglet Member

have any of you got any tips on excersize to do without a gym and 3 year old daughter? i walk with the buggy but thats all i do... any more ideas?

6. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i go 3-4 times a week and at my induction explained about the cambridge diet etc. the gym wasn't very encouraging but still helped me. i do 20-30 mins fast walk on a steep incline on the treadmill and then a whole load of the weight machines to help start to tone and (bar the usual aches of a workout) i haven't had an issues. the key is to listen to your body, if you start to feel 'funny' then stop for that session and do some stretches instead. this will help your muscles and improve your flexibility! hope that helps!

Piglet2Twiglet (great name! made me giggle) walking is goos for everyone. thinks like wii fits are good, or simle things like getting a skipping rope, mini trampoline, gym ball or even running up and down the stairs repeatedly - all things you could do with your 3 year old - make it a game and then you'll both be having fun and won;t feel like exercise :) For weights you can use things like tins of baked beans or even your daughter lol!

7. ktcooney

ktcooney Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I put a fitness dvd on... Molly is 3 and she loves trying to copy too! we also bought 2 indoor trampolines and hoola hoops and do that together! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.