Excercise?

Fairy577

Silver Member
Are you allowed to exercise or go to the gym on the ss plan? Does this speed up weightloss or hinder it? X

Hey Fairy, my CWC said to do no exercise at all on ss for the first 2 weeks.. I'm finding that pretty hard because I'm usually quite active! after that, she said to exercise lightly but only things like power walking etc. She said it's because 1) we aren't eating enough carbs to be doing heavy workouts and 2) we should wait until we start introducing carbs because your weight loss will definitely slow down then, so if you hadn't been working out all along it will really improve you losses on the higher steps. She said anyway that I should lose 2 stone in 6-8 on ss without much exercise! Hope you have a good day today xx

Thanks love. I'm just scared to be left with loose skin on my stomach. Do you think maybe doing some crunches would be ok? X

Yes you can exercise. I've just got to the stage now where 810 is not enough energy right now. I'm running about 20 miles and teaching 2 Zumba classes a week. Last week I ran an 8 mile, 6.5 mile and a 4 mile. I was running a few 3 milers and teaching 2 zumba's on ss. There does get to a point where you know when you need more food for energy.

First 2 weeks take it easy then when your body has adapted add a little more.

Thanks so much. I think the first two weeks the walking that I do is enough for just now. I'm just in the shakes/soups 3 times a day. I think if I included exercise I may keel over ha ha. Hope you are all good ladies. Xxx

Back