EXCERSISE DVDS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mandye, 29 October 2007 Social URL.

1. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Hi Just Looking At Exersice Dvds But Dont Know What I Want .i Have Never Done Any Excersise So Any Ideas On One To Get Me Started . Rosemary Conely Is Looking As If It Would Suit Me But Anyone Know A Better One Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dellybelly

dellybelly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    hi Mandye,

I've heard some really good reports about Davina McCall's last exercise DVD. I understand she's bringing out a new one soon too. Rosemary Conley is also excellent, especially if you have health problems or are a complete beginner. The main thing to remember is to take it easy initially and only do what you can to begin with, you'll soon find your fitness improving.

Of course, if you can borrow someone's dog, walking for 30 minutes per day 3-5 days per week is easier to do (doesn't involve moving furniture lol) and doesn't cost anything.

4. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    I just bought the weight watchers one with Claire Sweeny,

Will let you know ???

5. Debz

Debz Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've only ever used Rosemary Conley. They are pretty good to be honest. I have no experience of anyone elses.

Even to this day, I no longer use the exercise DVDs, but I know her toning exercises by heart and do them 3 times a week.

6. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Thank You Will Be Buying One Today And Hopefuly I Can Speed My Weight Loss A Little And Get In To A Routine Of Exercise For My Future To .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.