excersise

slinky1131

We all know we should be doing some. What are we all doing and how often?

I dont have a car and so I walk to school and nursery and back 3 times a day. I walk for shopping. I walk the dog. I do as many sit ups as I can as many nights a week as I can. We are starting a Saturday morning swim every Saturday as a family this Saturday. I also have a very physical job even if it is only 2 days a week. 9 hour shifts tho!!

Not a lot really, I have an aversion to exercise :) lol

Only thing I enjoy is Just Dance and Kinect Adventures on the Xbox, that's it really. An I only do that when I feel like it! I am very sedentary an always have been unfortunately. I don't get the buzz from exercise that other people do.

Hi

I do an hour in the gym five times a week but after watching that exercise prog on Tuesday it seems its nearly as good to just keep moving all day. Get your NEAT rate up.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I swim 3 times a week, and walk to the school and back as much as possible.

I have been walking every night with a friend and our doggies, 6 miles a night we have been doing, makes me feel so much better xx

michellewild said:
I have been walking every night with a friend and our doggies, 6 miles a night we have been doing, makes me feel so much better xx

That's what I need! A dog.....and a fried willing to join me! LOL!! I'd love a Pomeranian! :) awww

Kiika said:
That's what I need! A dog.....and a fried willing to join me! LOL!! I'd love a Pomeranian! :) awww

Or a friend even! Lol

Fried things on the brain obviously :D

haha that made me laugh, me poor doggies keep looking at me daft when they see me getting me coat on everynight, think they getting sick of me now lol, i have a dogue de bordeaux n a british bulldog, even they have lost weight,there harnesess are falling of then lmao hehe xx

Lol, i had to just look up what a dogue de bordeaux was! So cute!!! :D

My hubster and I want a boxer dog as we love them, but out house is too small at the mo. And I want a pom, but my husband refuses as they're "not a man's dog" hahahaha!!!

Back