Excersising advice

I couldn't get to use the computer last night - but i'l be on youtube tonight - sounds like its going to be fun (and a little painful)!!!

every single time he says come on gang!... or says buns.. i crack up!... so cheesy.. and his socks in his pants are just hilarious. the guy at the back looks like he is gonna poop himself every time he moves... ! lol...
they are brill exercises tho i would recommend them to anyone. billy blakes tae bo vids are also very good!.. music could be better!

im gonna start doing more cardio tomorrow. you really got me thinking about that yasmine. thanx. i was really focusing so much on toning coz i dont want saggy skin but i think if i do more cardio i will be helping my body burn more fat! so hopefully i will reach my goal quicker!

Oh god I know!! LMAO, have you noticed the way his 'buns' are shaped in the buns excersise section? seriously...he has a big bum for a guy LOL. Yeah the blonde dude!! LOL he scares me :S.

No problemo, I'm just worried about building muscle, I don't want anymore muscle than I already have, i'm gonna end up looking like She-Hulk LOL. Maybe I should get back on the Wii fit... do some hula hooping...and run up and down the stairs like a spaz. Yeah that should do the trick.

I wish I had more time for exercise!!!! I spend most of my time running my children to all their sporting clubs!!!!!! I need some ME time!!!! I miss my DVD exercise tapes!!!!

x

Aww, well my older sis, she works in a nursery, and funny how she sims to shift a little weight when running after the kids.

I think this is a good way to help with a little more movement for ya. It's a little tedious, but hey, it's worth a try. Obviously you do the house work, if you do the hoover, kinda exaggerate the movement in the arm to work them.

Instead of mopping floors with a mop, get a wet towel and get down in the face down position, have your hands on the floor and use your legs to run up and down, that way you have a squeaky clean floor and a nice workout. This one is a little tough, they do this in Karate do in the dojo as discipline. Have a try though.

There are more but I can't think of any LOL.

I couldn't get to use the computer last night - but i'l be on youtube tonight - sounds like its going to be fun (and a little painful)!!!

It is painful, but worth it LOL.

eh? reduce muscle??? No, you don't ant to do that...you need to burn the fat and elongate your muscles so they don't look short and stubby and look lovely long and lean...tbh i think you dad is talking out of his rear(in the most caring way like parents do) try yoga, pilates and lots of strecthing to elongate your muscles and give a great shape! Also always ensure you warm up and then stretch down after exercise ...the stretching afterwards really helps the muscles repair and look longer x

Oh I see! cool, thanks for the info.

Back