Excess Skin

Shamrock

Wanna be....sexy!
I know this topic has been covered many times but I am interested in those of you who have lost most of their weight.Have you found that your skin has lost some elasticity?Do you have any excess skin and if not,did you exercise?

Hi shamrock i have lost 5 and a half stone and i have no excess skin i do walk everyday however i do have 4.5 stones to go so i am sure i will have some but im going to start swimming soon im also from fermanagh can i ask which chemist you get yours from im currently getting mine in cookstown as i work there:whacky068:

well done hun

just saw your post hun well done on your weight loss hun x

you are doing so well nicki26 are you wanting to loss much more i started off at 20 stone 9 and would like to get to 10 stone 9 but to ne honest i think that if i can get to 12 stone with lipotrim then i will join weight watchers for the rest as i really want to maintain my loss i think i will need to go to the meeting every week to keep motivated lipotrim has been a drream come true for me i would never have been able to loss this much weight on any other diet .................shamrock i read on here that if you drink plenty of water it helps to plump up the skin cells and reduces sagging skin

Linny,I get mine in the Erne pharmacy,used to get it in McDaids,Lisnaskea but Enniskillen is handier for me.Good to see someone local!

Back