Excited as hell!:)

yup, i feel pretty good about myself, but my brain didn't really get used to losing so much weight because i still feel chubby:/ i am still a fat girl inside and my mind just cannot comprehend that i'm actually a lot thinner.
actually, i was talking to one of my friends a few days ago, and he said that i should start getting out of the diet because i am already really skinny, and i started laughing and said that i'm not skinny, i'm still chubby, and he then said: if you think you're chubby it means you're anorexic... i didn't know whether to laugh at him or to slap him:/

Izmirka, I think it takes a while for the brain to catch up. My friends say they can see that I have lost some weight but I can't I still feel exactly the same way I did.

Another question, how long into your journey did you start SS+ or did you stick to SS all the way?

i did SS for around 1,5 months, then switched to SS+, because i went to visit my mother in Germany for 2 weeks and wanted to at least eat lunches with her. i wanted to switch to SS+ for only those 2 weeks and go back to SS but I liked the extra meal so much that I just couldn't go back:D so i usually did SS+ with maybe a day here and there of SS when I didn't feel like going to the supermarket to buy food:) I then moved on to 810kcal, I think at the beginning of October, middle of September, because I was already under BMI 30.

well, i started 1500kcal today and it seriously feels like manual labour to eat all of this food...:) i just ate a gammon steak with a salad, potatoes and my bacon allowance since i didn't have any for breakfast. i completely forgot how to cook and it takes me a lot of time and effort to actually plan my meals since i am at work from 11am till 7pm, so i actually have to prepare the food at home and take it with me to work. i decided not to eat any of the snacks from the booklet, i wanted to buy the chocolate chip cookies but then decided against it, as i would probably eat the whole pack instead of just the 2 cookies:) am going to see my cdc tomorrow evening to get my last order. i feel really weird, it was so easy to be on Cambridge to be honest, it made me forget about food, and now i actually have to cook, go to the supermarket... too much work for a busy working woman:D

Back