Excited newbie!!

Well boys and girls I have a confession to make.... I forgot my food today and went from 6.30 am till 6 pm on a bar..... Was ready to eat my own foot so caved in n cooked a meal...... grilled Chicken, broccoli, sprouts and cauliflower...... Feel so bad now :(

Well boys and girls I have a confession to make.... I forgot my food today and went from 6.30 am till 6 pm on a bar..... Was ready to eat my own foot so caved in n cooked a meal...... grilled Chicken, broccoli, sprouts and cauliflower...... Feel so bad now :(

Its normal occasionally, to not be able to resist. Plenty of people on here who've lost 3/4/5 stone will have had days like this. its the choices you make tomorrow that matter...how do you feel about tomorrow?

I have struggled this evening had a small piece of cheese and 2 slices of ham :-( i have pretty bad reflux and psychologically i convince it'll calm it, putting food in my stomach. Went out and brought an antacid so will be better tomorrow.

Hi Helen, thanks for ur post. I had a bit of chicken in my soup last night too as its totm and neeeeed food!! Not beating myself up tho as its pure protein and at least I am not raiding the biscuit tin! Lol feel really motivated today :) so gonna try for 100% today. Scales haven't shown a movement in 2 days tho but clothes feel a lot looser.... First weekly weigh in is tomorrow si fingers crossed. How did u get on with ur weigh in today?? Been hoping for a big loss for you x

By the way Helen peppermint helps reflux so have a look n see if a peppermint flavouring would be ok to pul in your shakes or even see if u can have a sugar free mint etc x

Hi. I'm on Day 4. I didn't register on here until now because I have had so many false starts! I know that there will be moments of temptation, but that's all they are - a moment. Once ketosis and the routine of TS kicks in it's not too bad. Good luck with your journeys.

Hi. I'm on Day 4. I didn't register on here until now because I have had so many false starts! I know that there will be moments of temptation, but that's all they are - a moment. Once ketosis and the routine of TS kicks in it's not too bad. Good luck with your journeys.
Thanks miss Hattie ... And good luck in your first weigh in xxx

Back