EXCITED.......

morning all, hope everyone is well?
DAY 3 for me and i feel good......

have managed to get my pic on here aswell i think :)
hope everyone has a good day x

Hi Tracy, glad you're doing well. I was awful for the first week. Bad head, cold tired, emotional and very achy.

Bet you can't wait for your first weigh in?

hi Lind
yep i cant wait! and roll on tomorrow as im dying to know if ive ghone into Ketosis.....i was going to go buy some sticks but i'll wait until tomorrow

by the way can you see my pic? not sure if ive done it right or its allowed me yet as you have to post so many times before you can upload one. well day 3 and i feel ok, really hope i dont get the bad head again x

Yep pic is visible :D well done with staying abstinent - this site will be invaluable - I know there were a few times when words of advice from others kept me on the straight and narrow!

Well done tracy and congrats for starting Lighter Life!
You sound really motivated so im sure your gonna do great =)
I always have a bit of a strange taste in my mouth since i've started the diet but i always keep stocked up on mouth spray!
When you find out your in ketosis try a cranberry bar, they are so yummy!

And the nut fudge bar Tracy- yummy

thanks Calico .....and IWGT yep ive heard about the nut fudge bar being yummy , can feel ive lost some already and only on day 4 trousers feel big already! great great feeling :)

Good luck for your weigh in Tracy!

The nut fudge bars a yummy, I put mine in the fridge and cut it into small pieces and munch on it in the evenings.

The peanut bar is good if you think you are hungry, it's very filling.

Got my weigh in tonight too, end of week 5, I don;t know where this time is going.

Hi Tracyd!
Good luck for your weigh in, you'll do fab!
I did have a metallic taste as well, its a symptom of ketosis.

Also, (this might just be me so sorry if its too much information but!) every morning when I wake up I have like white stuff on my tongue, it's quite thick! Really not sure what it is, just brush my teeth to get rid of it...

Thank you mrsrobinson! You'll be there in no time :)

thanks Linda and best of luck for your weigh in - let me know how it goes please

Hanmac Hi and thanks, yes tongue feels bit almost furry like and the LLC told me this may also happen! Hanmac I read your blog and love it

Hi Mrs R thanks for the kind words im right behind you, behind everyone x

My tounge is like that!!!
I went to the docs when I first had it, he said it was trush, but my LLC said it's just a symptom of ketosis, I don't like it though!! lol

I will let you know Tracy. xx

im over the moon people ive lost 7.2lb's in my first 4 days
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and she said come thursday when ive got my class i could get to a stone, will seriously cry if i reach that in a week so so happy! :)

and she said come thursday when ive got my class i could get to a stone, will seriously cry if i reach that in a week so so happy! :)

you shouldnt be too far off, but dont be upset if not.

it is amazing what you can loose on ll

thanks guys

morning all
I wont be upset if i dont lose the stone on Thursday, i know it may not happen but can hope :) hope you are all well and have a good day x

my tongue is feeling furry and its a horrible colour today....yuk yuk

Back