EXCITED.......

Dazzle you're one of the people that inspired me to start when I saw your amazing losses! Being petite (a polite way of say short arse!) like me - know it's so much harder for us as we don't have the height advantage to get away with carrying a few extra pounds - you've done so well so far - keep going :D

well done IWGT thats fantastic, really chuffed for you! :)

Flex!! And there you are saying you don't think you a very inspirational. What you just said to Dazzle was fab!

And your weight loss is very good, I really think you will be having to put yourself in the hall of fame soon!

You know what guys - every single one of us is going to complete our journey with LL and we are all going to get our pics in the hall of fame cos we are all bloody brilliant ;)

hi all, hope everyone is well?
had 2nd weigh in tonight and i lost 5.28lbs so in 2 weeks ive lost a stone!!!!!!!!!!!! :) happy girl

Well done Tracy

thanks IWGT

thanks Lucy! god yes everything is way too big for me, such a great feeling

well done on your stone.

Edit your signature so every time you post you can see that you have lost a stone. It helps you get by.

Really well done. WHod have thought that could be possible, keep it up.

Probably still to early but have you set any goals yet?

thanks Flex, not sure how to edit signature????? help needed please
well Im kind of thinking id like to lose 5 stone, so 4 to go i guess

well ive tried to edit have i dont it right flex?

all i did was add a "cool" smiley to it......i cant see how its changed apart from that , am i being thick lol

im feeling so tired this week dont know why! could sleep for ENGLAND

Think its edit profile to put in your current and target weights & it works it out for you :) I've set myself 5 stone to lose as well - let's it get sorted before Xmas :)

do you like my purple friend?

where, how, what, im disturbed confused and far too giggly.

that is brilliant.

well played

Back