EXCITED.......

Hi Carrie, hi Tracy its good to be back.

Been away for couple of weeks cos split with my partner and just couldnt even face turning my laptop on. Feeling much better now and sooooooo close to my target that i know im gonna get there in a few weeks.

How is everyone????????????

hello IWGT, lovely to see you back again! you've been missed.
sorry to hear about you and partner, hope your ok x

Hiya luv. Yea im grand. Was 100% my decision and he didnt take it too well. But when he realised i was serious he moved out and i feel so much better already. No matter hows decision it is - its still hard

course its hard....things like that are never easy.
you sound quite positive about it so thats good, awww i missed not seeing u on here glad ur back :)

Thanx huni

your looking great, i really feel for you as you say not the easiest decision to make.
take care of yourself xx

IWGT - I'm glad you are back hun and looking good.
So near to goal too. Isn't it amazing that doing LL gives us the confidence to sort our lives out in other ways too.
Break-ups are always tough no matter whose decision it is.
Look after yourselfxxx

Tracy - love the new pic xx

Hi SB and thank you x

Question to all LL people......

firstly hello and hope your all doing well, sorry havent been on much but have alot going on at the minute!
When you joined LL was it just the £70 you paid or did you have to pay £140 , £70 of that being a deposit and apparently when you are near to the end of your journey its knocked off the cost, so you wouldnt have to pay for last week
what did you pay?

Huh??!!
That's a new one to me! I started LL 3 times and I never had to pay a deposit for anything!!!
That's very cheeky of them to ask for that. I understand they run a business and want to keep a high client retention but that's just taking it too far!!
Did you have to pay deposit Tracy?

hi mags yeah i paid a deposit , strange as some ask for it and others dont!

I didn't have to pay a deposit - just the £70 for my packs.

very interesting this is

I only started last night for the first time and i only paid £70

i know someone who has made a call to LL head office and asked how much LL was etc, and this person was told you just pay £70 and there is no deposit at all!

Oh wow! I payed in full for the foundation (keep me spurred on!) and there was no £140 deposit payment. Bit cheeky, but im guessing not many will come back after their first week and many drop out so they dont get their deposit back.

On a side note Kim did they not explain to you why? If not i would question your LLC.

River my LLC said it comes off your last week. I'm in it for the long haul so I didn't mind....my last week of foundation will be Christmas time so to get a free week would be useful :)

hi all well ive reached 4 stone......when i was weighed tonight and told i literally burst into tears with happiness, it just came over me all of a sudden...the poor woman who weighed me must have thought i was mad, she just hugged me, cannot begin to tell you all how happy i am right now! and......its still early days but 6 weeks ago i met a wonderful man and things are going really well, he is gorgeous. my life really has changed id been single for over 2 years and LL has now given me back so much confidence, i have to pinch myself at times for feeling so happy! :) x

Back