EXCITED.......

Hi,
When I started a couple of years ago I paid £140 (1st & last week). I went back last night & there was a notice asking for 4 weeks upfront! I queried it & the LLC just said pay a week at a time - she said LL are now asking for this because of the amount of people who start & then don't finish. If I had to pay 4 weeks upfront I couldn't afford to do it.

Oh tracy thats so fab!! Im so happy for you and congrats on your new relationship :) Youve done so well hun xx

Thats ok then Kim was worried for you then lol x

thanks River , im so happy right now :) x

Well done tracy thats brilliant!! I nearly reached my 3 stone last night Hopefully i will next week - Its so exciting :D

kathryn thanks so much! and well done you, im sure you will get there next week x

That is truly amazing Tracy! Well done you!
And I'm so happy for you for finding someone special. It sure does feel good doesn't it?! :)
Wishing you all the best in the world! X

mags thank you so much for your kind words, really lovely x

WOW Tracy - fantastic !!!
:553::candledinner::love::cupid:
Isn't it amazing how life-changing this LL business can be?
It's definitely not just a diet.
Well done you on the 4 stone and the lovely new relationship xx

hi SB and thanks so much, your right it really is amazing x

Hi Tracy,
Sorry just noticed your news and wanted to send you a big CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You are doing so, so well! You must feel fantastic, 4 stone is a huge achievement!
I am so happy for you, both for the loss and that you've found somebody special, you really deserve it!
xxxx

Well done that's amazing, can't wait till
I get there x

Tracy im so happy for you huni both with your weight loss and your new man. This is what LL is all about - learnin to live again and love who you are instead of just existing and getting thru a day at a time x

hi hannah, joanne and IWGT thank you so very much for your lovely kind words really does mean alot xxx

well hello size 12 and what a pleasure it is to meet you! looking forward to meeting size 10 hopefully in 2/3 weeks time ......guys i cannt begin to tell you all just how happy i am, I wanna shout it from the roof tops!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

thanks mags x

hi all,
hope everyone is well?

ive been bad today (at work) its my birthday and i brought in cakes and nibble bits for work friends......ive probably eaten around 20 tortila chips and had a bit of dip, im so mad with myself as I now actually feel so bloated and FAT :( got fat class tonight and im just praying the effects of what ive eaten dont happen (if they are going too) until tomorrow
why oh why did i do it

Go shorty! It's your birthday! :)
Don't worry Hun and definitely don't feel guilty!!
You have done so so well so beating yourself up for having a few nibbles is not fair!
Just dust yourself off tomorrow and carry on as normal.
And in the meantime HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
wishing you all the very best in the world!!

And remember. No regrets. They don't work.
;)

awww thank you mags, just reading your reply actually made me feel better so thanks again, god amazing how guilty it makes you feel though! well just back from fat class and lost 1.7lbs this week....im ok about it could have been worse, next week will be better.
xx

Happy Birthday Tracy
:birthday:

Back