Excited

Wanna_be_size14

I've just come back from my meeting and I'm dead excited about starting although I do feel like I have a lot of points and not sure if I will be able to use all 41. Any suggestions on what to eat? X

Welcome and good luck on your journey! I started on 42pp and managed to use them all fine (greedy so-and-so lol), but if you feel that you don't want to eat more food, try adding beans/pulses/seeds to liquid things like pasta sauce, or drinking fruit juice, or cooking with a bit of real oil rather than frylight (all tips I've seen elsewhere on here)

Thanks think I will use some of those ideas, just don't want to eat for the sake of it, I'm sure once I get my head round it all I will use my points no problem :) x

Yeah you'll find what works for you soon enough :) And the dropping of the points is so gradual, I'm on 36 now and can't tell the difference that much (unless you count those days when I get to the end of the points and think "I used to have 6 more!! Where are they??" :p)

I was struggling with my 38 points last week so had eggs for breakfast. Filled me up more and found that I didn't have an excessive amount for tea, had 32 points after work one day last week!! X

Back