Exciting about weigh in!

gonabslim79

Am i mad or what, but i am exciting about getting weighed tonight.

My first week has been ok. i think my OH is even getting the hang. he texts me to see if he should weigh the potatoes out for tea! and didnt add cheese to the shephards pie incase i already had my HEXA . lol bless.

I have eaten very well. only felt hungry when i was supposed to, enjoyed the weekend with 2 pub meals. (i chose wisely).

So i hope that i have at least lost something.

I do feel better and no so blobby. so fingers xd for 2night!

Can I borrow your OH? Mine can't get his head round the plan at all! (I've told him to read the plan as he needs to lose weight, but he's a bear of very little brain!) Well done for daring to go out to eat! I'm sure you'll have a great loss, do let us know! Yes I get a flutter in my stomach on the way to class, especially if I haven't been good !

Sounds like you have really got into the plan, and have had a great week. It is wonderful when our other halves help rather than hinder, the support is wonderful. My husband always asks 'is it red or green today' ... I am not always sure if he understands the answer (especially if its easy or M2M or something!) but at least he tries :)

Hope your weigh in is what you hope for xx

Good luck for wi tonight, keep us all posted x

So my first weigh in last night, and i lost.... 4 pounds!! whoop whoop!!

And still noooooooooooo directory!!!!! hmph!

Well done, that is a fab result:D
ps v envious of you having a hubby that cooks!

Back