Exciting to be starting again

Loser85

Gold Member
Really looking forward to being back on Discover as i know what im doing. Thing is what do you think i had on my last night of proverbial freedom? Choccie? Crisps? Full fat juice? None of the above, i had a big bowl of 0 point soup! How rock and roll am i :D D'oh!

Good luck :) Discover is so much better than pro points

Thanks and i agree totally. Not having to faff about rounding up or down to me is brill! Saves confusion.

i agree i have returned to discover from pp and fine it loads better plus i lost more this week than i did in my first 2 wks of pp so thats an incentive

sarah88 said:
i agree i have returned to discover from pp and fine it loads better plus i lost more this week than i did in my first 2 wks of pp so thats an incentive

Hi ya ladies second week on the rubbish pro whatever and I've stayed the same just sat down and compared the the two and I'm eating like 6 more points a day on the new style so I'm doing the diet that works 22 points for me as of tomorrow I will still go my meetings just won't tell my leader as I need a weekly weigh in I hope u don't mind me join u all for support thank u xxx

I'm in too, my leader has always asked me "what works for YOU?".

Well I know what works for me and that's Discover, so I'm back on it as of yesterday (on the sly, of course)

im proud to be on discover! I tell everyone what Im doing...and Ive never been more determined than I am right now. I have ME which makes things a bit more difficult as Im not active, but the discover plan still works for me. One thing I do tell people is Im not on a diet Ive Im changing my life! :D good luck one and all x

Back