• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Exclusively red....

does anyone just do red days? I think I'm going to try a week of red and maybe do ee just on Sat and Sun. However, I'm struggling for ideas on red, have breakfast and dinner covered, but lunch is always a stickler.

Would really appreciate some ideas from those who just do the red plan, or red food diaries.

Thanks
ruby

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

suplizi

I see the light!
Heya

I do mainly red days. I really can't be trusted with the portion sizes on EE with carbs!!! I eat mainly the same things as I did before really, for sunday roast type meals I will have roasted b'nut squash or swede instead of pots. Also use them mashed instead of potatoes too. If I have spaghetti bolognese I will have this with a cheapy bag of stirfry veggies, it looks simmilar to what everyone else is eating! I also tend to eat meat and stirfrys quite a bit with soy sauce. For lunches I make soups, also have boiled/poached eggs, with wholemeal cracker breads (you can have 6 of these for a HEb) Remember on red or green days you get the extra HEb choice which makes things easier for lunch times I think, as you either have extra bread or crackerbreads or ryvitas to play with topped with loads of stuff! Omletes are another thing I eat at lunchtimes with salads. The lists are endless!

Hth

Helen xxx