Exclusively red....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ruby39, 9 January 2011 Social URL.

1. ruby39

ruby39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    does anyone just do red days? I think I'm going to try a week of red and maybe do ee just on Sat and Sun. However, I'm struggling for ideas on red, have breakfast and dinner covered, but lunch is always a stickler.

Would really appreciate some ideas from those who just do the red plan, or red food diaries.

Thanks
    ruby

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suplizi

suplizi I see the light!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(35.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/maintaining
    Heya

I do mainly red days. I really can't be trusted with the portion sizes on EE with carbs!!! I eat mainly the same things as I did before really, for sunday roast type meals I will have roasted b'nut squash or swede instead of pots. Also use them mashed instead of potatoes too. If I have spaghetti bolognese I will have this with a cheapy bag of stirfry veggies, it looks simmilar to what everyone else is eating! I also tend to eat meat and stirfrys quite a bit with soy sauce. For lunches I make soups, also have boiled/poached eggs, with wholemeal cracker breads (you can have 6 of these for a HEb) Remember on red or green days you get the extra HEb choice which makes things easier for lunch times I think, as you either have extra bread or crackerbreads or ryvitas to play with topped with loads of stuff! Omletes are another thing I eat at lunchtimes with salads. The lists are endless!

Hth

Helen xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.