Excuses needed...

redfluffmonster

Before I started lipotrim I had already said yes to two invites out at the beg of July (yes I am a lucky girl!) one to a good mates hen night with bbq and booze, the other to a birthday party and food....!!! I can't get out of going to either but don't want to eat anything. Has anyone got any good one-liners that I can use?? Thanks :eek:

lol!!!! - that would make me popular!

ya dont have to say anything just go and enjoy yourself and dont eat, it really is that simple, in your post the emphasis is mainly on food and booze start by changing that around. Have a good night you will love it x

I'm with office girl! Something contagious always works a treat!!!! Failing that "getting over a tummy bug". In an ideal world I would say nothing and just not eat but if I did that with my friends then the entire night would be questions and more questions and remarks and digs and me not enjoying the night. So I would lie through my teeth and make an excuse! But do enjoy the night!

ya dont have to say anything just go and enjoy yourself and dont eat, it really is that simple,

Love it :D Definitely a bloke speaking there :D

Bloke 1: D'ya want a burger?
Bloke 2: No thanks
Bloke 1: Okay.. Did you watch the footy. That goal...waaaahhaaay.

As opposed to us ladies

Lady 1: D'ya want a burger?
Lady 2: No thanks
Lady 1: Why? Are you on a diet?
Followed by 2 hour analysis drawing all other ladies present into the conversation, about whether you ought or should not be on a diet, and comparisons of various diets...all of which everyone has done. Followed by showing each other spare tyres etc, talking about outfits they would wear if only they could lose that stone+.

Followed by burgers and wine :D

Having said that, you are right in a way. It can often be avoided without excuses. I know that I've taken an interested in what's offered, and said "Umm, lovely...I'll have some later"...then just not had it.

You'd be surprised at how few people (if any) notice

for the booze, your on antibiotics so cant drink
enjoy your nights out x

Love it :D Definitely a bloke speaking there :D

Bloke 1: D'ya want a burger?
Bloke 2: No thanks
Bloke 1: Okay.. Did you watch the footy. That goal...waaaahhaaay.

As opposed to us ladies

Lady 1: D'ya want a burger?
Lady 2: No thanks
Lady 1: Why? Are you on a diet?
Followed by 2 hour analysis drawing all other ladies present into the conversation, about whether you ought or should not be on a diet, and comparisons of various diets...all of which everyone has done. Followed by showing each other spare tyres etc, talking about outfits they would wear if only they could lose that stone+.

Followed by burgers and wine :D

Having said that, you are right in a way. It can often be avoided without excuses. I know that I've taken an interested in what's offered, and said "Umm, lovely...I'll have some later"...then just not had it.

You'd be surprised at how few people (if any) notice

Im 100% right, men and women on diets espescially LT crave food and pi55 ups equally and the answer is still say no. I drink in a rough arse place and I drink water the lads wanna say how well I look some do some dont, but no one takes the pi55 that im on a gay, woman diet.
Stereotyping springs to mind.

Im 100% right, men and women on diets espescially LT crave food and pi55 ups equally and the answer is still say no.

Which I sort of agreed with
but no one takes the pi55 that im on a gay, woman diet.
I wasn't saying that, just taking the micky out of us woman and how we often tend to want to know everyone's business. I agree though, many men do too:D
Yeah..yeah...yeah...It was a bit of fun. I just haven't come across any men that can talk about diets for hours on end at a barby. Certainly not saying that those that can are gay

I'll get my coat.

taxi lol. im no!t having a dig lol yeah I was . Can we be mates now ha

antibiotics - always a great excuse, and if they've been upsetting your stomach, well bingo, you won't want to eat either! ;) (don't worry we won't tell!;)):D

Hope you enjoy your nights out :)

antibiotics and a dodgy stomach sound the most convincing. In fact I have in the past let someone pour me a glass of wine and then just held it all night (well a teeny sip taken of course), but people always see a full glass then don't offer you any more!!

Cheers fellow LTers

Im 100% right, men and women on diets espescially LT crave food and pi55 ups equally and the answer is still say no. I drink in a rough arse place and I drink water the lads wanna say how well I look some do some dont, but no one takes the pi55 that im on a gay, woman diet.
I am with Gazza on this one ...or stomach bug?

I'm with antibiotics on this one - you deffo can't drink on them!!!! Or you could have overindulged the night before and can't face another drop of alcohol!!!!! Lol!

x

Back