Exercise Advice

Ooh, forgot balance - that's next on my list but my club doesn't have it in the evenings.

Here's the best place to start looking:

Fitness Professionals | Body Training Systems

Edited to add: the link doesn't tell you, but it's a classfinder for all centres in the UK that have BTS (Body Training Systems i.e. Les Mills) classes.

Hi Sandra, I think you're amazing. When I was 17 stone a few years back, I felt so awful I wouldnt hardly leave the house never mind do exercise classes.

Dawn xx

Hi Dawn, Sandra is right don't get hung up on how you look, I was certainly doing the classes at my heaviest (almost 19 stone). Even now at just under 16 stone I probably am the biggest there but I still get more of the moves right than some of the fitter people! Just go and have fun, its hard to forget how you feel about yourslef but if you throw yourself into the class you will soon just be singing along and shouting with everyone else! I know that attending these classes now will not only help my weight loss, its a great way to tone up, socialize and generally feel much better about myself. Let us know if you decide to go along!

Body Combat is hilarious! I love the steps! 'Sword! Sword! Punch Punch!'

I actually really like the sound of some of these classes but after using that link to find my nearest class - it seems its 60 miles away!
I don't think I like the idea enough to make a 120 mile round trip of an evening though! lol!

MM x

WOW - 60 miles to a nearest pump/combat class!! Ridiculous. It's a shame too, cos Pump is fabulous.

Hi Musical Missy

If you select more than one programme, it will search for clubs that offer all the programmes you have ticked (rather than clubs that offer any one of those programmes). So if you search for all eight programmes in Bournemouth, the closest club that has all eight of them is 67 miles away in Abingdon. Maybe that's the reason? If you search for just one programme at a time you will get loads and loads of results.

Back