Exercise and eating??? Help!!

sare36

Hi all,

Week 4 on pp, and enjoying the plan so far. First week i lost 6 1/2lb which I was great, 2nd week 1lb and 3rd week 1lb, reached 5% on week 3 which was great.

The problem Im having is that I am working out for roughly between 3-4 hours a week dance, zumba and resistance traing, and was expecting more weight loss really. Does anyone know if I should be eating more to help with the weight loss? I stick to my 26pp allowance and use very little of my weeklies, should I start eating the weeklies?

Hey, I definitely recommend eating your weeklies, especially seeing as you're doing so much exercise!! I usually see best results when exercising if i eat most of mine :) but you've been doing great so far keep it up!!

Hey,

As you can see from my weight loss chart below, I have lost weight every week, though it hasn't been a consistent amount. I go to the gym for 1-2 hours a week (in the beginning it was nearly every other day!) and am still seeing results. During week 3 I began to start using my weeklies, because some people on this forum said they lost more when they did... they also said that by exercising you need to take more in. Give it a go. I was so scared to begin using my weeklies in case I put everything back on... but still lost 1.5lbs in the first week of using them! I still get worried (because can you REALLY eat so much and still lose? apparently, yes, you can!!) but if it doesn't work for you then just lower them. It's about tailoring the plan to suit you.

Best of luck.

And before i forget - massive congrats on your progress so far! Amazing!

Definitely eat your weeklies if your exercising, your body needs fuel!!!! Keep up the amazing work :) Xxxxx

hey all - i am starting the gym tomorrow, and didn't realise the weekly was something we could use all the time....LOL. Only starting week 2 so i need to know more!

Thanks guys I feel alot better this week, I lost 3.5, cut down on the exercise by half and ate a giant piece of chocolate cake!!

So I'm going to cut down to about 2 hours a week, and eat cake ( giant sized) once a week and see how it goes lol

Everyone is doing so well!!It really keeps me motivated, and it's so great that we have this forum with people on the same journey :) xx

Back