• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

exercise and sole source

JustForMe

Gold Member
I certainly exercise but not heavy duty. I walk very briskly on my treadmill 4-5 time a week for 30 min per go... Sometimes I do tummy exercises and streching. I personally think it aids my weight loss, others may have another opinion but one thing for sure is if you do want to start a new routine, build it up over time and only do as much a you feel comfortable with (it may be much less than you used to do). I started with 10 mins walk and have built it up to 30 over the past 6 weeks and I feel great.

i do a few walks but not gone mad

when i go on mainteance will really step it up

i have lost 4 stone 10ish in 12 weeks so lost a lot without much excersice

kelsocool

Speaks as she finds
i actually didnt lose as well when i did exercise!!! (muscle weighs more than fat!!)
I wouldnt do anything to strenuous, i am a dog walker (amongst other things) by trade, so i walk most of the day briskly and it doesnt do me any harm x

Quite the opposite for me. I exercise 4-5 days per week. I'm coming up to my last 1.5 stones and find the exercise keeps the weight losses constant at 3-5lbs per week rather than plateau. The bulk of my routine is made up of cardio - treadmill, rower, spinning. But I also do squats, light weights and plenty of stomach exercises. It was hard in the beginning but I find I have more energy now and can word harder. Even if the exercise isn't actually assisting the weight loss, it certainly helps tone.

This is interesting because I've tried to exercise, but end up feeling so weak it's unreal.
I have done some weights, but have ached like crazy for 4 days after.
Really want to integrate this into my life, so it's good to know that it gets easier.

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
i do a little exercise as part of my daily routine now, but i dont do anything more than i did before.
Have the mindset to do more, but my body doesnt let me on SS! lol
xxx

I've actually found I've lost less in the last few weeks....when I've not been able to exercise. Tho...I have been nibbling....which I also think is linked to not exercising.

Think it depends on what you did before SS