Exercise and starvation!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by Jojobear, 14 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    Uhhhhh I'm hungry constantly lately from exercising everyday it's really annoying when you are trying to be good! Anyone else maaarvin !! ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    Just had some brown bread and low cheese. Can't stop eating :( I'll never lose weight at this rate

4. blonde1991

blonde1991 Guest

why dont you use some of your exercise points ? x

5. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    I just think it defeats the purpose

6. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    it doesnt though... if you are hungry and you've earned it whats the problem? I dont use all of mine but i'll use a couple a day... makes it a whole lot more managable when I get a nice bit of chocolate at the end of the day as a reward :p

7. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    You need to look at both these things together hon. You're burning more fat because you're exercising so you absolutely have to eat more. All that's going to happen is you're going to feel completely drained from lack of energy, guilty because you're eating more when you think you shouldn't and ultimately your body is just going to go into starvation mode.

Its basic biology, the more energy you spend the more you need to take in. If you've not increased your diet but you're increasing your activity level you're going to go very bloody hungry.

Do yourself a favour - use the activity points. ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.