Exercise and Total Solution

JodyP

Hi, I'm coming up to my first full week (though not getting weighed until saturday as I'll be able to go every saturday morning) but today I went to my first exercise class since starting. I've always been active before starting exante doing 4 spinning classes, 2 kettlecise and a body attack class a week, but gave myself the week off with starting. So like I say, been today and I'm now starving!!! Had my 3 packets...keeping one until after my class, but still hungry.

Does anyone else feel the same after high intensity exercise? I'm really thinking about switching to the working solution if this doesn't improve!! Help

We're not supposed to do too much exercise on a VLCD, we're not taking in enough calories for us to be able to do that.
I think if you want to do high intensity workouts then working solution would be best for you.

Hi,

I love spinning too but sometimes need a bit extra so I will usually have a shake or bar just before the class and later either have an extra pack or 200 cals protein (you will have burned more than this in the class anyway). I find this works fine.

good luck

emma x

thanks both for getting back,i ended up just having an early night last night so i wouldn't eat anything and woke up alright today.as i do exercise every day,all high intensity, i think il give the 200 extra cals a go Emma thanks,but if not working solution would be great wouldn't need three packs like...seems daft to have 4 meals a day!
Well done Emma too on the weight loss so far.x

I also notice now i'm running for longer runs than I did last time I did exante that I'm feeling a bit of nausea and light headedness, I think on those days I might have a couple of hard boiled eggs when i get back from the gym. I am really enjoying running so definetly don't want to give it up!

I do 3 spins a week and two running training sessions. I would say it does took my body a couple of weeks to.adjust and I was tired exercising at first but now I'm used to it. Just drink lots of water. I did.feel a bit.sick after my Wed training but I think I over did it on the 5.5 mile hill training!! Stick with it as I think excerise really helps tone and speeds up weight loss. :)

Yeah just been kettlecise myself and i felt myself go light headed towards the end but just slightly slowed the reps down and seemed fine.just had a porridge and necking water.
First weigh in tomorrow so need all the help i can get.feel great in myself and already getting compliments but the scales have never been a friend of mine! Your doing great hMurphy!!

Hi there, i have just started the TS program today. The past few months i have been doing cardiac along with weights in the gym and i normally burn 600-900 kcals per session on a variation of tread mill, cross trainer, bike and rowing. Been doing so for about 3weeks now and have lost 8lbs so far. Will i be able to continue such work outs? As Im bow only taking in 600 odd kcals a pay while burning off the same if not more at the gym.. Also any one tried protein drinks to protect and continue building lean muscle and toning?? Let me know your experiences cheers

I am very active and on day 3 of TS. Yesterday I did some high intensity gym work and this morning I did body pump. Naturally our bodies are hungrier after training anyway and this is what puts me off of Exante. But saying that I know it works but I do not want to stop my exercise either. I have already had a shake and a bar today and I am having a very hungry day. May have 2 more products today rather than just the 1 x

leedsforever said:
I am very active and on day 3 of TS. Yesterday I did some high intensity gym work and this morning I did body pump. Naturally our bodies are hungrier after training anyway and this is what puts me off of Exante. But saying that I know it works but I do not want to stop my exercise either. I have already had a shake and a bar today and I am having a very hungry day. May have 2 more products today rather than just the 1 x

Split the portions up, i have half a shake every 2 or so hours and plenty of water between and it does help with the hunger

I drink 4+ liters of water a day and it really helps with the hunger. You have to be sensible and spread that water over the ENTIRE day but the more water the less hungry I feel. I plan on starting some group exercises this week and will let you all know if this changes how full water makes me feel.

Good luck!

Back