Exercise anyone?

Has anyone doing s&s noticed if exercise affects their progress. I know that CD used to say no exercise if you were ssing but I'd quite like to get back in the gym and build up some muscles for when the fat melts away!

Maybe you could start a new trend ;)

Mmmmm, wish I could.
I discovered quite by chance that there is one twice a week but it's an hours drive there from where I live(during off-peak times).

So maybe if I get enough folk on campus interested, maybe I could entice the instructor to come to us, because the facilities are defivitely available. Just need a large hall/space, I think.

How do people find the energy to exercise - currently I am so tired took me 30 mins to get out of bed this morning!!

Planning to add in areobics if I get my energy back, today I walked to and from work which I havent done in 2 weeks so that was helpful (1 hour walk).

I've got so much energy I'm practically bouncing off the walls! Can't wait for my gym to open on Thursday just to get rid of some.

have you done a search o the zumba website , I think its international

im sure an instructor would travel if the work is there

Ive been a few times and I love it but Im a childminder and parent and struggle to find an hour in the day when im child free

but its the most fun ive had when exercising :D

Thanks Phoenix! I tried that, came up with 3 names for instructors in Muscat and have sent them all messages to see if they're interested in running classes in my area, the number people they'd need, charges etc.
Fingers crossed xxx

Wow....that's great guys. I have done Zumba too but find it too hard to make set times with the kids and work. That said i went to the gym for 30mins yesterday. Just a few weights machines and ten mins on a vibroplate. Didn't have much energy but keen to improve tone as well.....

I'm supposed to be trying out zumba too soon as well as salsa, it's on my bucket list so better crack on and give em a try... I honestly don't think I've ever attempted to dance sober before tho !!

:rotflmao::I know lol....I think I am an amazing dancer post few glasses of vino....imagine how brill you be post a few classes::party0011: best of luck

I was going to go to Zumba tonight but I have no energy left after how busy I've been today. Still not had my first shake yet!

Back