Exercise at home

Mocha_bear

Im too embarrased to go to the gym cause I'm so overweight, ironic I know! But I was just wondering what cardio options do I have, I mean real cardio not washing up of hoovering butmore active and I'm not a jogging on the spot kind of girl. All suggestions and recommendations would help.

I get the best work out from Zumba on the wii! I'm sweating afterwards. Lol

I don't have a wii, don't think I'll be investing in one either but I might get a Zumba workout DVD. Thanks for that :)

put your fav tracks on and have a dance! Or if you have kids you will know the party sort of dances they do at a haven type place, put those on on you tube or such like and do those with the kids? Or instead of trying to do half an hour or an hour of something pick up a skipping rope and skip for 5 mins, then in the next hour do it again etc you can mix that up maybe, with 5 mins stepping up and down the bottom step? or hula hooping, use you imagination lol. Or get yourself out for a walk, start small and see if you can walk a bit further every few days? sorry trying to think of things that are cheap and easy for you to do xx

There is a workout video online, well a few different stage on YouTube of Jordan's workout, now I'm not the fittest person in the world but I found this really good no matter how annoying Jordan is, and it is a full workout online basically free. Has boxing etc and toning too so it's alright if your like me a beginner, and you can skip or sit out on ones that you can't do :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I LOVE Leslie Sansone's 'Walk away the pounds' videos.

Do look them up because they are EASY AS PIE yet still give GREAT results! :D

Mocha_bear said:
I don't have a wii, don't think I'll be investing in one either but I might get a Zumba workout DVD. Thanks for that :)

Yea don't go buying one just for Zumba. The DVD is a lot cheaper. Lol

Thanks for all the tips, I will have a look on YouTube and look for some inspiration :)

Dancing is great & free. Have a dance while doing some jobs around the house the house like cleaning the windows, double benefits then.

Also walking is brilliant exercise and it's free!!!

I'm going to do jillian michael's 30 day shred but slower ie not every day. It's a really good work out and only takes about 25 mins

Hi all,
I was thinking of trying out the insanity 60 workouts, they are done by Shaun T. However since its only my 3rd day, I thought I might take it slow and use my cross trainer then work myself up.

Hi

Do you have an I phone or android phone/tablet? If so I'd recommend the Nike training app. It has a number of workouts you can do at home and add playlists to! When I downloaded it last year it was free. Its very good for a workout at home! Good luck!

Back