Exercise & CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minime, 14 September 2007 Social URL.

1. minime

minime Gold Member

I've recently taken up exercising, 3-4 high impact classes and 2 toning classes. I'm not on CD currently, but am seriously thinking about returning to it. I don't want to stop exercising so am wondering can I start CD and continue it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SteveM

SteveM Silver Member

From what I have been told in the past, and I am sure it has been posted here in this forum too, that if you are doing a fair amount of exercise you need to be on at least the 1200 .....

I am sure someone will give you the official line soon

4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Gentle exercise is allowed on SSing, I used to walk and do one class per week, but after the class I always felt drained and sometimes struggled with light headedness.

You can work up to it, but my CDC advice was not do anything strenuous whilst SSing

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.