Exercise Daily Check-in!

PandaNate

Silver Member
I've got a thread for 100% food log check in and now I want to make sure i do a minimum of 10 minutes exercise a day so I'm creating this for everyone...

When you've done 10 minutes of exercise (this is planned exercise, not walking to the shops or around time but going on the bike, walking for exercise and such)

Today I did 10 minutes of the exercise bike, the seat is very painful so it's all I can manage, I'll be doing some more somehow, properly a walk or some EA Active but already my body is shutting down. It's been so exhausted today >.<

I decided that today was the day to start my summer jogging :) I jog/walk the Race For Life each year and always start my training when the evenings get lighter and I can go out after the kids are in bed.
I jogged 2.2 miles in 26 mins earlier and am mega proud of myself for doing it :)

I managed the 10 minutes but nothing more yesterday, I felt so bad i even went to bed very early, woken up just before 8 with no pains so maybe it was a 1 day body cold haha. Hopefully I'll burn off what I went over yesterday in cals also.

I try to do between 20-40 mintures on my exercise bike everynight but my knees are hurting today so i may just do 10 minuutes see how i go :)

20 minutes yesterday of bike

210minutes of walking!

14 minutes of EA Active 2, Core work out... bloody killed me lol.

2 hours walking yesterday at work.

19 minutes of ea active 2 today,

I've worked out everyday this week including today... :)

Well done :)

Super job! I'm very impressed.

Back