exercise dvd's

The green godess? The woman was a wild one!

That woman was actually out of control. They must of had an ambulance on standby incase she accidentally kung-fu'd the camera man

Was her name Lizzie?? Mr Motivator was pretty cool :)

Her name was Lizzie! I vaguely remember her too! But with three kids and a huuuuuge german shepherd puppy my mum never did the exercises!

I go to the gym, not as much as I'd like but I go! Right now have taken a break as just out of hospital and waiting for surgery but think I might go for a little bit of Wii fit on Monday and see how I go, that way if I cause myself too much pain then at least I'm home.

Petrified of running outside... Totally petrified of it! Really really want to do the C25K challenge but have no confidence to get outside and do it!

X

I had serious concerns about C25k, I was so nervous on my first run thinking everyone would be watching me. It turned out to be the best thing I ever did. I have 1 run to do then I have completed it.
Nobody bats an eye when I go running and I don't feel conscious anymore. Running has really improved my fitness levels and I have found something I love doing.
My favourite on the Wii is Just dance, but Wii fit is good too.

Emma1904 said:
Her name was Lizzie! I vaguely remember her too! But with three kids and a huuuuuge german shepherd puppy my mum never did the exercises!

I go to the gym, not as much as I'd like but I go! Right now have taken a break as just out of hospital and waiting for surgery but think I might go for a little bit of Wii fit on Monday and see how I go, that way if I cause myself too much pain then at least I'm home.

Petrified of running outside... Totally petrified of it! Really really want to do the C25K challenge but have no confidence to get outside and do it!

X

EA Sports Active for the wii is FANTASTIC - it really gets a sweat up in a way that I've not found poddible on the Wii Fit.

Sent from my Milestone using MiniMins

I've got a couple of them and definitely recommend them!

Dragging this back up to say that I am a big fan of The Firm dvds - and the 500 calorie workout is one of the best.

I used to be a member of a gym, but I only like classes, and they kept fiddling with the timetable, so I couldn't get to the classes I liked :0( So I left the gym (saving myself £70 a month - all the gyms in my area charge this amount) and use DVDs and a Pilates class once a week in a church hall.

Other DVDs I like are the Nadia Sawalha one, and Joanna Hall's DVDs. I'm ridiculously excited because I've just ordered the Zumba DVD set from QVC - I can't get to the Zumba classes in my area, and I've been dying to try it (eons ago when I was in my teens I used to do Latin American dancing).

I've just received my ten minute toning DVD from Amazon,and am waiting on the dumbells I ordered too.
I'm hoping it will help firm me up more,as I already do combat 2 or 3 times a week.:whacky068:

O.K. I'm going to own up to this... When I was younger I asked for a workout L.P. for Christmas :eek: (younger members may want to Goggle L.P.!!) It was Isle St Claire (spelling wrong on that I'm sure)

Now days it's the shred or Zumba:banana dancer:

Back