Exercise help for an anxiety sufferer?

Hi all, well i went to Aqua Fit yesterday and really enjoyed it! I was very anxious at first of course but once i was in the water it went away and I didn't care. Met a lovely lady who was also a newbie there who was feeling a little nervous too so it was a welcome distraction to have someone who was in the same boat as me. Hopefully i build up the confidence to step inside the actual gym soon :)

And I am going back next week! Yay! Thank you for all your advice/comments, i massively appreciate it xxxxx

Hi all, well i went to Aqua Fit yesterday and really enjoyed it! I was very anxious at first of course but once i was in the water it went away and I didn't care. Met a lovely lady who was also a newbie there who was feeling a little nervous too so it was a welcome distraction to have someone who was in the same boat as me. Hopefully i build up the confidence to step inside the actual gym soon :)

And I am going back next week! Yay! Thank you for all your advice/comments, i massively appreciate it xxxxx

Hey hunni
I'm really glad you enjoyed it. I love aqua fit its a great workout and you have fun too. xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done you should be very proud of yourself what your doing isn't just tackling a diet and thats massive and so good for you long term xx

Back