Exercise help please

Helen1970

Hi can anyone give me a bit of help please.
Been on WW now for 4 weeks. Week 1 & 2 lost 3lb stuck to my 29pp per week and not used any of the 49 weekly points so all was good and I was happy with my weight loss.

Week 3&4 again stuck to the above but started to exercise. Every day I am walking 3 miles on a treadmill using approx 260 cal takes me about an hour, then at night I do 30mins on an exercise bike using up approx 100 cal. However in this time I have only lost half a pound each week I thought by doing exercise my weight loss would be more. What am I doing wrong? Should I cut down on exercise to see if I loose the pounds this week?

im having the same problem i have been exercising loads one week i lost half a pound then this week i STS just dont understand i thought it i exercised the weight would come off quicker :( x x x

I find the weeks I really exercise myself into the ground at the gym I hardly lose anything, as opposed to exercising to a comfortable level, getting to the fat burning zone, and not pushing my heart rate up into the 170-180's. Dont know if this might help you?

This week un just gonna go to the gym twice then ti zumba last week u went gym 4 times swimming and zumba so I'm gonna slow it down and see what happens x x x x

Hi guys.

It's really important that you use the points you get from exercising. The 29 points you get daily will equate to about 1200 cals, this is the minimum the body NEEDS to survive on before it goes into starvation mode and holds on to everything. If you therefore burn 200 calories you are not giving your body enough for it to allow itself to lose weight. As a minimum you should be eating your dailies plus your exercise points from what ive researched. This is where they all tell you that you're not eating enough! Remember that you're looking for a lifestyle change too. It's all good eating as little as possible to drop the weight quickly but the main goal should be concentrating on a steady, healthy weight loss whilst learning about how to maintain a healthy lifestyle once we all get to goal. Hope this makes sense xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back