Exercise in RTM

katalena

Enjoying life!
At what stage in RTM can I start doing aerobics classes? I am dying to get back to them. I love Legs, Bums & Tums but it is full on for an hour!

Thanks

Kat xx

28 people have looked but not one reply! You meanies! ;)

Kat xx

Hiya,
(only just looked ...honest ...;))
Why can't you do it now? I think exercise is a perosnal thing & if you did classes before LL i didn't think there was any reason to stop when in abstinence - unless you come over all peculiar when you try;)

yoyo
xx

I think it's up to you. If you want to do it now, why not start? Some people exercise quite vigurously throughout LL, some people leave it until they feel more energetic at the end of RTM.
I think go easy to start with, if you're dying to start now then give it a go! Just make sure you listen to your body in terms of over-exercion. It's a personal judgement: we vary too much to advise you when and how to do it!

:) If anything, ask your LLC for guidance also.

Thanks both. I was told quite catergorically that I should not be doing high impact aerobics whilst in abstinence by both my LLC and the instructor so I haven't. I do walk alot and I have an exercise bike at home. I am going to start running again but due to fainting after hot baths a couple of times I hadn't yet.

I exercised regularly before LL. I am dying to get back to it to the extent I did before.

Kat xx

i started with excercise in foundation and have kept it going :) just cycling alot now, and starting my tae-kwon do class very soon :)

Hi Kat, I exercised a lot before LL and have done since starting. My LLC told me that if you have always exercised then you can carry on but she did say to calm it down in the first few weeks whilst your body got used to being in ketosis. But after them few weeks I was fine. I think they say you shouldn't do it due to the fact that some people havn't exercised in years and it may affect their body a lot more than someone who is already active.

As other people have said, if you want to do it then go ahead but do listen to your body. You do seem to be fairly active anyway so i think you will be fine.

Enjoy x x

Thanks Becks. I had a phase of several weeks, from about 7-16 where I had constant dizzy spells so would not have been able to then. Followed by a 3 week period where I fainted twice and came close a couple of other times.

I am going to start my running tonight, so really looking forward to that!

Will make sure I am hydrated - which I always am as I drink 4-5 litres a day!

I will also listen to my body :)

Kat xx

Back