exercise - is this true

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by loopyloudrewitt, 13 October 2011 Social URL.

1. loopyloudrewitt

loopyloudrewitt Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(15.58%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now slim and save
    hey all just wondering is it true the more exercise u do the less weight u lose , i have started back walkin this week and plan on doing sit ups and maybe zumba for the wii once or twice a week . will this slow my weightloss as i would not like it to slow down cause i feel i could get disheartened xx thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lipotrim_boy

lipotrim_boy Full Member

Start Weight:
    28st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(29.04%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    That can't be true. This diet is also based on the calorie gap between intake of food and calories required to essentially live. Calories burned through exercise increase the gap so must benefit weight loss.

4. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Not necessarily!!! This has been discussed a couple of time so i emailed LT and they said that if you are exercising and your loss slows thats because you are not drinking enough!!! If your exercising you have to up your water to compensate for the exercise!!! Interesting ey???

Its because you will become dehydrated and hold your water and thats why a lot of people lose less when they are exercising a lot!!! SO just keep hydrated sweetie....

Simples!!! Hope this clarifies for you hun!!! XXX

5. Mrs jk

Mrs jk Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    No there is not enough protien in this diet to build muscle therefore you cannot gain.

6. Emma-Jayne

Emma-Jayne Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(26.9%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Muscles can still be built without loads of protein. Even the small amount of it in the shakes will contribute. And where new muscle is replacing the fat, the scales will show no loss. I love the gym and exercise classes that I got really into on slimming world but have made the decision not to go because I know I will get disheartened and give up. Also, as Deezer said, the body holds more water when you exercise. Xxx

7. lipotrim_boy

lipotrim_boy Full Member

Start Weight:
    28st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(29.04%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Fascinating posts there. I'll be sure to drink more depending on my activity levels.

8. Twinklecheeks

Twinklecheeks Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(36.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim at first. Then Exante. Back to Lipotrim. Now Slim and Save
    I'm not an exercise guru by any means but I'm pretty sure that exercise such as cardio (eg: brisk walking, jogging etc) will always burn fat before building muscle. People sometimes think that by doing exercise fat 'turns' into muscle but this is a complete myth, they are completely seperate. It's not easy to lose fat and gain muscle simultaneously. Most attempts to lose some weight are accompanied by a calorie reduction, but a calorie reduction is counter-productive to muscle gain as calories are vital for building muscle. xxxxxx

9. mert

mert Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My pharmacist told me to do light exercise alongside LT not for extra weight loss but to support body toning.

10. nikola

nikola Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Just to add to this, my pharmacist told me to lay off the cardio stuff and concentrate on toning, reason being that Lipotrim makes our body burn fat at its maximum so it doesn't matter how much cardio you do to burn fat it won't make you burn any more. So therefore with or without the cardio we will still loose the maximum that our bodies can. Hope that makes sense! X

11. Louloubellehoney

Louloubellehoney Gold Member

Start Weight:
    86kg
    Current Weight:
    86kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Interesting posts girls ty... This place really is a fount of all knowledge... just goes to show many heads together brings results! :) xx

12. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    I'm doing it really to prep me for goal.... My running programme is 10 weeks long.... so by xmas i shold be able to run for half an hour... So will stand me in good stead for when i'm eating again!!! Instead of starting the programme when i get to goal!!! X

13. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Doesn't it just hun!!

X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.