Exercise Motivation...

Oooh I want a Wii fit too! At the moment I have to count on my boyfriend's little sister and one of my friends for use of theirs! Oooh, to whoever mentioned pole dancing, they are starting classes at my gym soon and I really wanna give it a go... any tips?!

I haven't done any exercise at all yet. I can tell now that I need to do some as I'm getting flabby so I want to tone up as much as poss (although my skin has been stretched for 15+ years so I'm sure I'll need surgery) and also my weight loss is slowing down. I KNOW exercise is the key but it's getting off my butt to do it!

I've got the Steps DVD so I'm going to try that out this weekend!

I need to get some motivation too.

I dream up all of these ideas - long walks, fitness dvds - and then sit on my behind and do nothing about it.

Going to walk to my parents house now rather than get the bus.

ooh - good start fea!
I want to go on a walk too - but its raining loads and i'm far too soft to walk in the rain haha xxx

ooh - good start fea!
I want to go on a walk too - but its raining loads and i'm far too soft to walk in the rain haha xxx

I'm still here :eek: ha. It's freezing outside too!! But I'm going now. Really! xx

I got a stepper for Christmas - it's brilliant - try to do 1000 steps every night, but last night I exceeded myself and did 2000 steps whilst watching The One Show! TV really helps!

I bought a Ministry of Sound fitness dvd but I really can't get into it! I've done it maybe half a dozen times but not touched it since before Christmas. Problem is I don't like my bf watching me and we only have one TV so when I want to do it he is banished to another room with the laptop which isnt that fair!

i do an hour on the wii fit 2 or 3 times a week.i can feel that my bum and thighs are starting to firm up :)

haha ive got sky + and have been recording the bollywood work out off that channel.. all the rest are a bit new age for me and the carribean one is too hard for my fittness level!! but the bollywood workout although i look rediculous is not so exercisy that i feel i cant do it and is not long enough to be boring, ive done it about 3 times a week.. ive also ordered the ministry of sound one so ill see how that goes... wanna loose another stone before i get gym membership..

I have just got back in to walking! I have dusted off my pedometer and I am aiming for 10,000 a day(8, 500 so far today).

I am luvvin the sound of this Samba game for the Wii and as I lovel dancing and especially Latin stuff I think this is for me! I will let you know. Oh by the way - love the HULA HOOP on the Wii!!

Daisy :D

PS Rachella - I love your stapline about the deas fishes - boy do I know some of them!!

Back