Exercise on SS

Pearl77

Hi! I'm just over a week in, lost 9lb already, ive got all this energy and would like to do a bit of exercise, just worrying about loose skin and wondered what everyone else was doing x

Hey my Cdc told me.not.to do.any on SS, apart from light walks, as were not consuming enough cals :-(

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs

Yes i've been told not too also. Though must admit I'm on week two and for some reason my energy levels aren't that great at the moment though I was told they would be, so don't really feel much like exercising

I'm with you Treeza, Just finished week 2 and so tired all the time. I used to go to the gym 4 times a week (it didn't help me loose weigh just meant i could eat more chocolate) but now I can't face it. Does anyone else have that problem??

Had to have the day off work today as have no energy whatsoever,just wondering if i'm doing anything wrong.

I was the same spent the whole.time in.bed when.i wasnt at.work!!

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs

I was told by my CDC not to do much but thought she might just be being a bit over cautious, I was feeling slightly lazy! Oh well I shall just stick to the daily dog walk!!!

On the point of energy levels I find I'm really tired earlier in the evening, and I struggle to get up in the morning, but once I'm up I'm fine.

Thanks for the advice girls xxx

I do some mild exercise on the Wii Fit and then have a go on those FlabeLos machines too. If I started to feel any side effects from it I would stop immediately. I don't do anything too strenuous though to be fair.

I am 6 days in.. Having a slim shaker/flabelos machine that I've hired delivered next week x

I was terribly tired in the first week, but now have energy in abundance. I have three dogs so I am walking everyday with them, but no other exercise apart from a sudden new found urge to spring clean the house, wash the car, sort the garden out...... so much more energy now that I am on SS Cambridge

Yes light exercising you won't lose weight else if you over do it, or if you want to do more exercise you need to onto SS+ so many people ask why they have stopped losing weight when they started exercise on SS, simply body is fighting to store that little amount of calories you have inside you.

I've found that in the first week, i can only do light exercise without feeling dizzy, but after that its fine- I run a lot, and go to gym classes, and i just eat some chicken or tuna in addition to my packs on the days i do a lot :) Still lose the same amount, but think exercise will defo be good for toning :)

Yes I find it hard to exercise suffer arthritus but I do floor toning exercises, hoping that will help when I lose this weight.

Back